Wedding Cake Deposits & Policies
- Non-refundable deposit of $50 required to insure the date.
- We are happy to take payments over time; however, full payment must be made 2 weeks prior to the event. Due to changes in guest count, style, etc., please refrain from paying the full balance prior to 2 weeks before the event.
- If the balance is not paid in full 5 days prior to the event, this contract is null and void. Cakes by Kim will no longer assume any further responsibility.
- Deposit of 50% required at time of order to secure the date.
- Cancellations made 30 days or more prior to the event will receive a full refund of payments made.
- Cancellations made between 30 days and 2 weeks prior to event will receive 75% of payments made.
- Cancellations made within 2 weeks prior to the event will receive 50% of payments made.
- Cancellations made within 72 hours of the event will not receive a refund of any payments made.
- Please allow at least 2 weeks for your refund to be processed.
- Colors can be matched the best of our ability only when we are provided with a swatch. Exact matching is still not guaranteed.
- Cakes by Kim is not responsible for delivery problems associated with natural disasters or other weather conditions.
- Cakes by Kim is not responsible for temperature problems that may arise at your venue causing problems with your cake and/or pastries such as: melted icing, wilted flowers, or anything that happens after delivery is made.
- For wedding cakes: No changes may be made within 2 weeks of the event.
- When picking up any cakes, cupcakes or pastries, Cakes by Kim is not responsible for damages or problems that may occur once the items leave the store. If something does occur and the items are brought back to be fixed, there will be a fee for any repairs that are needed.